Wednesday, March 12, 2008

blah

Anything happening any where today?
I'm feeling pretty blahhh today.I'm assuming it has to do with the monthly friend thing.
I'm pretty bummed out that with as much time as I spend on the computer looking for and about chiari information and other peoples blogs there just isn't much out there.I want to take in everything I can.I want to be able to educate my family and friends so they can help me and others.I want more doctors to know and be aware of chiari.It pisses me off.I don't get off on complaining about my symptoms every day so it helps me personally cope to read other people's stories.I have to say some of the blogs out there don't make alot of sence.Maybe mine doesn't either.I just wish more were being done.I am only one person but I intend to make a difference somehow.

No comments: