Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am freezing!!!

Man,I am very cold today.Well should I say at this time I am very cold in a couple of minutes I'm sure I will be hotter than hell!! It goes back and forth daily like that.
I am having my trouble breathing today so that means I've had to use my inhalers which means I got the shakes.So what's more important~breathing or shaking~somehow today I thought I'd like to breath.Taking care of 8 kids I'm sure they'd like Lolo to be breathing as well.
So,today I am sending off a request to ford motor credit to please look into rewritting our truck loan to see if we can lower the payments.That would take some pressure off of us.Than hopefully we can look into moving into an apartment.I need something one level. We also have alot of land to mow here and we or rather I am not all about wanting to shovel the drive way or sidewalks when the weather is bad.There are some apartments across the highway that we really like.Still in this same area so I can still keep a couple of kids and still enough room for Michael,Sierra and I.I have no desire to own a home and with this condition I don't know how smart it would be any way.
Today is my nephew's 20th birthday~HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER~
Chris and my son Josh are just 2 months apart.We live so far apart though.Thank goodness for e-mail and instant message so my sister and I can visit almost every day.
The little girl I gave 2 weeks notice last week is actually going to go ahead and have this Thursday be her last day.I am very relieved.She is a wonderful child just more than I can deal with at this point.
As suttle as some of the things are I can see God working in ours lives even as we feel like we struggle each day.I am so thankful Michael and his mom are speaking again.I'm thankful that even though I haven't spoken to him again I did call and clear the air with my dad.I have made so many friends on some of the message boards that know just what I am saying each day.Money has come when we have needed it and in some cases still don't know just where it came from.The love and support has been endless.Sometimes I guess it does take something BIG to wake some of us up.
I pray you al are pain free today,
lolo

No comments: