Friday, March 7, 2008

didn't go to the Dr.

We are having some snow out there today.We never know what to expect weather wise anymore so we just take what we get.
So I didn't have coffee,pop,tea or chocolate all day yesterday only to wake up not feeling so great this monring to go to the doctor for that heart test.I'm REALLY shakey~I have been since Monday when I had to fight so hard to breath.The inhalers have really helped with the breathing but I am no where near being back to 100%.I also have balance issues this morning so I thought it best to just stay in.I am a bit concerned about the "shakey" feelings.It seems like it takes both hands to hold onto a cup or whatever.I have also been feeling like my whole body is vibrating when I lay down.I know I've read of others feeling this on some of the message boards.I don't really know what it has to do with.Just my life now! I don't know about the rest of you but I am soooo thankful that it is Friday.I am so happy to know I can go to bed tonight and the alarm is NOT going to go off at 4 a.m.Not much going on for the weekend.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend,get some rest and hopefully find something to laugh about!
Lolo

No comments: