Tuesday, March 4, 2008

breathing

These last fews day's have by far been the worst since I found out I have chiari.Not only do you have the chiari and all the fun it brings daily but this head cold has been AWFUL!!I went to my regular doc ysterday who gave me some meds.He did another EKG and set me up for yet another heart stress test.He is not convinced the rapid heart beat has anything to do with the chiari.He had me do some breathing things and sent me with an inhaler.It took all I had yesterday to breath.I've never been through anything like that and hope I don't again.I am still having trouble breathing today but not nearly as bad.
I have decided that I need to let a couple of the daycare babies go.It was hard to admit I need to do this but I do and I feel better.
God knows what He is doing even if I still don't

No comments: