Monday, March 10, 2008

so far so good

I guess you may of gathered from yesterday's post I cleaned the bathroom.That's a big deal for me these days.
Not doing to bad so far this day.I have not used my inhaler so I am not doing all that shakin and seem to be breathing ok with out it so far.Been working on some laundry and reading up on all the posts on the message boards.
I think I did a good thing today~a couple of years ago there was a big falling out with Michael's mother and myself so things have been rough for Michael,he got to the point where he just stopped trying to talk to his mom.Well since finding out about my chiari I have been pretty big on not wanting to live with any regerts so~ I called her today.We talked just a short time but enough to say what's in the past is in the past and we still love each other blah blah blah.She is/was interested in my condition and welcomed any future contact with Michael or myself.I'm glad for Michael.I want him to have that relationship with his mom and I hope by my calling her and being able to make peace that it will take some pressure off him.
I got a letter today that my insurance company denied the request for the C.T. lung scan so I don't really know where that puts us now.I still need to call and reschedule the 2nd heart stress test and get some prescriptions refilled.
All in all for a Monday things are fairly decent.I pray you all are finding your day decent as well.
Lolo

No comments: