Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I remember now~it's called SLEEP!

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't done it myself~~I got some sleep last night~It was so wonderful I almost can't wait to try it again tonight.
After all the breathing trouble I have been having I will admit I was nervous about going to bed last night.Michael was wonderful as always and we talked and giggled and than we SLEPT!
It was really nice.
How is everyone today?Mentally I am really good.Of course I have neck and other pain but it hasn't brought me down today.I have the shakes though and I have no idea what this is about - like I'm coming off drugs or something.Something new happens each day!
The daycare babies have been good to me today.Not causing to much craziness.I have been good to them too.Ya know,we have a love hate relationship sometimes.It always comes back to the love though.
Josh got yet another new job today.I'll let ya know how long this one lasts.He finds good one's but for some reason his mouth maybe -he doesn't stay with them long.
Sierra is shopping so ya know she is happy.Grandma (x mother-in-law)took her shopping after school today than she will be headed off to work.
Sometimes we get so down on our illness,we think we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.I know I've been there often but I must say I am so blessed with such great helpful caring kids.I have been trying to make a real effort to let them know how great I think they are.Michael is always great too.If I could be half the person he is~I have been truly blessed with him.-
Hangin there ya all-we'll make it.

No comments: