Thursday, March 13, 2008

I e-mailed Montel

Yep,I e-mailed Montel Williams and Oprah.Yesterday I was pissy about CM/SM not being better known by the medical proffessionals and any one else for that matter.I spoke to 2 people yesterday that brought up Montel's name because he suffers with MS so I thought what the heck,the worst they can do is just not responde to me at all.Which is probably what will happen.Hey...at least I tryed.I don't give up real easy either.
One of the kids I gave notice to is going to be leaving today.I hate to sound cold hearted but I am thankful that the time is here.The second little girl I gave notice to,I have had for 5 years and she and her whinning and hitting and fits have just gotten worse almost weekly sometimes I think.I almost wish she would go now as well.I am trying so hard to "deal "with her as she is only here half a day at this point because she is going to a headstart preschool program.But ya know things are rough if you've been in this business as long as I have and have trouble dealing with a child for even half a day.
We have St.Patricks day coming up soon. This Saturday is "Snake Saturday"parade in North Kansas City.It's a really big deal for people who are Irish and people who aren't.Another excuse to drink maybe.I think Michael will be driving the float the church has made.Sierra will be in the parade with her tow truck friends and I'm sure Josh will be there floating...around somewhere.Do any of you have any plans?
The day after on the 18th is my 9 year wedding anniversary.whoooo!!!We haven't made many or really any plans since the following month we will be taking a road trip to see Dr.Oro.to see if he wants to play with my brain.
Until tomorrow~have a great day.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Hey ~ I have been thinking about gathering a group of us to go on the Oprah show ~ Since Chiari mainly strikes women I think it would be a great topic. Would be helpful to have people on the other side of surgery and some of us who have dodged the decompression due to detethering and people like u who are still researching your options! Hugs to you ~ Lace