Sunday, March 9, 2008

cleaned the bathroom

I hope everyone has had a good weekend.Mine was "lite" I didn't go for that heart test Friday so we will need to rescedule that.I also have a C.T.scan of my lungs coming up.I found out today that the reason for the "shakey"feelings is due to the inhalers.I don't know why, but I feel better knowing the source.I shake so much I'd like to stop the inhalers but it takes everything I have just to breath so not using the inhalers may not be the best idea.
I got out last night and went to a surprise birthday party for the youth pastor of our church.He is 40.Didn't stay out to long cause I just can't handle much but it was nice.Church this morning was great.I love our church family they are the best. Michael is going to be very busy this week with his job and some church things.We have a snake Saturday parade here for St.Patty's day so the church is working on a float which will take up his evenings so I think I will be resting alot these next few evenings.It's about all I do any way.
Lolo

1 comment:

mike said...

good morning,

i just want to tell you that i love you and hope that you have a great day.

your husband