Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy wet St. Patrick's day

I don't know about where you are but it is very wet where I am.
I don't know how the parade has turned out.Hopefully you either don't mind the rain or you could be to drunk to care!
So,speaking of drinking Michael and I went out for a couple of drinks Saturday.We played darts,had a couple of drinks and an early dinner.It was nice ~just not something I would want to do to often.I still hurt (in my arm) from throwing darts.I knew I would.I guess I was willing to pay the price just to get out of the house for a bit.
We are going to look at an apartment tonight.Don't know how soon we'd move if we think it will fit our needs we just know this house is to much for where we are in our lives right now.To much to clean,to much yard work and physically going up and down the stairs is to hard on me.I would be able to take some kids with me so I would continue to provide childcare just in a much smaller space that is all one level.With the breathing issues and leg weakness the apartment sounds like a dream.
Have a great GREEN day.

No comments: