Sunday, March 23, 2008

happy easter

I did survive the heart test on Friday.I was there 4 hours.When they injected the 6 minutes of medication I thought I was going to die but I quickly recovered once they stopped the medicine.Michael and I spent the rest of our day off shopping.It was very nice.
Saturday was nice and low key,we did the grocery store thing.Had breakfast with some church friends and spent the rest of the day recovering.
Our Easter day has been nice.Had a lot of leg pain and weakness this morning so wasn't really sure how church was going to be but it was ~beautiful~. After church we picked up Jayme(my step daughter) whom I haven't seen or talked to in almost 2 months and we went and did the Easter dinner thing at Grandma's.It was very nice seeing my family.A couple of my cousins are getting married so there was alot to catch up on.Of course they wanted to know about me and my chiari.Thank God my mom took over and filled everyone in for me because it really became a little to much.As we were trying to leave I had major sensory overload and almost like a black out spell.I couldn't find my way for a couple of seconds,ya know-I'm sure you have all been there.I knew it was really time to go and I needed to rest and I have been trying but my body just won't stop so here I am.
Tomorrow will be back to a full load of daycare babies.Last week was nice with spring break and my being of last Friday so I hope at some point tonight I will sleep and be ready for those little darlings.
I hope you all had a great day.I am praying for a great Monday!!

No comments: