Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 other chiarians to be in colorado

So yesterday got a couple of e-mails from 2 other ladies that will be in Colorado the same time I am. Cathy is coming from Alabama and is looking to have the tethered cord surgery on the 5th.She is coming alone and staying at the Strawberry house.I've asked Michael to check in on her since she is coming by herself. Kelly is coming in from North Dakota. This will be her first visit with Dr.Oro so she doesn't yet know what the future holds.We plan on trying to get together on Sunday evening. It will be nice to meet others struggling.
I was really worried about what to do with my wedding rings but thanks to Lace I think we got that covered now.I am thankful because as I said before my rings mean alot to me and I don't want to take a chance of anything happening to them.I know they could be replaced but I took my vows with these rings and that is something you can't do again for a first time. I'm crazy I know. Maybe Dr.Oro will fix that while he is in the brain as well as the whole " I need junk food thing in there"
I am starting to get sad about leaving Sierra. She is my baby girl and I know this is going to be hard on her.Yes she could go but we all decided it would be best for her to stay because it is such a long trip and not alot of entertaining will be done.
Saying good-bye to some of my daycare darlings is going to be tough tomorrow too.
We are going to do dinner with Josh on Saturday so I will get to see my bubba!
It has been a lite week for me really. I am running out of things to clean and pack. So ya all keep talking!

No comments: