Wednesday, May 21, 2008

one fine day to one really crappy day

Ok so I just want to vent,turn away now if you don't want to read it.
Yesterday just flat sucked.Very surprising and disappointing because Monday was fine.
I think I must have PMS~I am just in one of those places where I don't like my job right now.I'm tired of the little darlings being up my butt and always always under my feet.I want some space. I need some space. The fasting did not go as planned yesterday.Nothing went as planned yesterday. I ate everythingt that wasn't nailed down.I love the aparment But- but what- I just don't know what the deal is!I don't want to talk to anyone but you guys,I just want to be left alone.I want to have the surgery so I can have a whooping 3 weeks off before killing myself going back to work. I am stressed about money and we've had so much help that should be the furthest thing from my mind.I am not overly crazy about my mom going to Colorado right now.I am only for that so that Michael has some support. Why am I so funcky when things really aren't that bad or bad at all.I tryed to get drunk last night but after 3 drinks I was bloated and uncomfortable so that didn't work either.I am unhappy about caring about everyone but myself I think.I have posted before about "all the faces" I have to put on for so many people.I am way tired of that today too or again.I guess to Friday would of been my brother's 28th birthday.He is gone!! He has been gone for 6 years.His beening gone hasn't bothered me in past years like it is this year.Maybe it is because of my upcoming surgery~not sure about that but it sounds good.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.Any advice~please feel free to send it.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I think what you are experiencing is perfectly normal for someone facing brain surgery. You should take take time to be selfish ~ get centered ~ rest up ~ and don't feel any guilt about doing it! Do what you need to do to prepare yourself. Please e-mail me any time or call me if you just want a sounding board to vent to ~ or a shoulder to cry on. Hugs ~ Lace