Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sleep~I need sleep

I have been up since about 1 am my time with the most horrible back ache.My monthly friend came to visit and I feel like shit.My periods have gotten alot worse since the chiari~just fyi for those who wanted to know that.The back ache last night went down into my legs and it just sucked.I am thankful however that I am going to get this over with before the surgery.
I was on the WACMA website yesterday and I was lookin at Chips pictures of the surgery I mean the surgery in progress if you have not seen these pictures well they are um kinda nasty.I was able to make out the dura and such though anyway. Those pictures have STUCK with me.I've looked at them before and they have slipped my mind~not this time! That's fixin to be me.
One concern of mine which may be dumb is my wedding rings.I know I am going to have to remove them I just don't know what to do with them.I don't want to leave them at the apartment and I would hate for Michael to misplace them if he put them in his pocket or something before surgery.I know this should be the least of my worries but my rings and the vows I took with them mean alot.
Yesterday was a slow daycare day and oh were the little darlings ever fussy and tired from the long weekend.We all took a nap as I hope is the case today.
I'm boring this morning so I will close now.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Hey ~ I gave my wedding ring to my hubby and he strung in on his cross necklace. That way he felt that I was near by all the time. I think it was a week before I came out of the morphine haze enough to taask for my ring back! Know that I am keeping you in my prayers. Ffor a peace that passes all understanding to envelop you ~ no fear ~ no doubts ~ and at peace. Can't wait to hear your stories about your surgery ~ Hugs ~ Lace