Saturday, May 17, 2008

the apartment

We are moved in!!!!!

Thursday I felt soo bad that I was really concerned this apartment thing was really going to work.Friday morning Michael had 4 co-workers show up at 8 am.
Sierra and Chuckie were also there and the things were out of the house by 9:30.
Michael was back at the house to watch the daycare darlings by 11 and ready for me to go to the apartment and have Chuckie and Sierra do,move or go get whatever I needed or wanted. When I got here the beds were set up with the sheets and all on them already.The living room furniture was just where I would of put it had I been here myself,pictures were ready to be hung.It was great and they all moved soo fast.The only BIG thing that has not been done yet is the hanging above the fireplace of our flat screen t.v. We have a friend from church coming over tomorrow to do that for us.Michael thinks he can do it he just doesn't want to mess anything up so we'll wait.No big deal~
Today the cableman came and got us all hooked up.We bought a dining room set and patio furniture which was delivered today as well.So things are moving right along.
I am feeling really rough so I am soo thankful so many people have been willing to help.I am writing this while Michael continues to do a few things,he won't let me do anything tonight.I am thankful he understands and is very caring but I also feel bad cause I feel like so much is on him.I tryed to have a couple of drinks with him last night just to relax and enjoy the deck~that didn't work.I got one drink down-started on the second and promtly became very sick to my stomach.I was in bed by 7.
I found a new nail place today. I really liked the place itself and the people and they did a great job on my nails.I walked across the parking lot to the coffee place an told the guy what kind of coffee I was looking for.He hooked me up and even bought the coffee for me.I felt very moved by his kindness.I felt God saying to me that it is time to face the fact that you are fixin to have surgery and I am going to be with you.Not just in the free cup of coffee but in the whole last couple of days and how things have worked out and people's kindness and goodness.God is saying~Let go and let Me.

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

So glad you are moved in ~ hopefully putting your new place together will keep your mind busy. Know that I oontinue to keep u in my prayers ~ Hugs ~ Lace