Wednesday, May 14, 2008

moving Friday

Well this Friday it is as far as the moving date. Thank you Michael for finally making up my mind. It got a little stressful Monday afternoon waiting for the phone to ring and all the right people to get back to us but everything did fall into place.Yesterday we recieved a VERY nice gift from our church~they are paying our first 2 &1/2 months rent. How cool is that?? There you go again God asking why do you worry Lolo you know I am going to provide for you. We went last night and bought a dining room table and some wicker patio furniture. We are going to have a nice size deck and I thought it maybe nice during recovery to sit out on the deck and enjoy some fresh air.
All the daycare darlings and their parents have just been so great working with us.Most things I do does effect's them in some way so here again I have been very blessed.
Most everyting is packed. There isn't to much left to do but move. I have certainly paid for the things I have been doing.My arms have really bothered me with pain and I have noticed that my hands have been swelling an awful lot and I don't know what that is all about.
My sister has been dealing me a fit. I am finding the closer we get to surgery the harder it is to talk to her.Why did God take our brother and not her (he has been gone 6 years).Why is God having me go through chiari and not her.Why why why.In her defense I think she is starting to go through "the change of life" but she is not helping me in any way with what I call her whining.I asked her if I am not freaking out about the surgery why is she. She wants all these answers that only God can answer. Some things,many things are black and white no grey areas.There is nothing I can say to settle her she just keeps on. Why is our dad going to Colorado to my surgery and isn't speaking to her. Even things like why did some of her friends NOT have a bbq on mother's day.I have offered many times for her to come to the surgery for her own peace of mind and even to possibly restore her relationship with our dad but she will even argue about that.I said I would even pay her way (she lives in GA) But NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will calm her. I have tryed telling her this is the kind of thing I don't need to deal with at this stage of the game but still she continues.I finally told her I was going through the chiari and not her because I am a hell of a lot stronger than she is. She didn't argue that point!! Any advice any one?? I just can't imagine being that worked up all the time.
Sierra is going to take off school Friday and help move.Her boyfriend Chuckie will be able to take off work and help too.Michael is off on Friday's so he and some of the guys at his work are meeting here at the house at 8 a.m. to start moving us.The daycare darlings and I will just do the best we can to stay out of the way.That should be interesting.
I need to call Dr.Oro's office in the next day or so to make sure he got the MRI report of my spine and the surgery release from my regular PCP.
I think that is all that is going on in my world right now.Jayme is doing better from the boyfriend trashing her truck and Josh is just work and play. Happy happy he is.
Love ya all

No comments: