Saturday, May 24, 2008

made it to the weekend~aaahhhh

Hi Hi hi,

Sierra stayed home with me yesterday to help me with the daycare darlings.I was oh so weak and tired. Do you ever get enough rest?I feel like I am always tired.
So last night I felt well enough to do a shot of crown royal in memory of my brother. It was gross but Jason,I got it down for you.I love ya man! We will see each other again.
Every year since my brother has been gone my mom,son,sister,husband and daughter have done 1 shot of Crown Royal on his birthday.It was his favorite drink and a little way in which each year we can remember him. Not for everyone I know but we enjoy it for Jason and because of Jason.
So Michael is at work~thank goodness it was only 1 shot huh?~I slept in and am now just starting to get around a little bit.I woke up to lots of rain.I also had a wonderful e-mail from Becci she is in the womens group I go to at church.She and her husband are on their way to Tver in Russia.They are adpoting a baby boy. How awesome is that!I can hardly wait for them to bring that baby back home so we can all enjoy him.
No plans for the weekend.Michael will be home in a few hours and I may like to go for a very short drive as I have not been out of this apartment since last Sunday. I like the place that much. Ha! I do like the place but today I wouldn't mind getting out for a bit. Many of the area pools have opened but in my area I am not thinking they are going too get to much use any time soon.
I guess we need to figure out what we are driving to Colorado next Sunday. My moms car is going to get the best gas milage but I feel to small.Our truck is much roomier but will take about $400 in gas so I think we may take the grandparent's mini van.The gas may be some where in the middle of ours and moms but to me the space would be lovely!Some sort of comfort is what I am most interested in on the way home.I've packed a few things in a little bag I will want with me at the hospital but other than that haven't done much to get ready.I talked to Dr.Oro's new nurse ~Renee ~ everything I needed him to get he got so we are ready as far as that kinda things goes.
Let me know if you took any thing that may of been of comfort to you to the hospital.I am sure I will forget something.
Love ya

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

I took my pillow and favorite blanket ~ and of course my bear and frog that I still sleep with every night ~ When the noises in the hospital were too loud for me to sleep i listened to my iPod to drown out the sounds.I loaded a bunch of soothing Enya music on there for relaxation and sleeping. These Dove facial cloths were a lifesaver ~ http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=68529&catid=19535&brand=7809&trx=BSMMP-7809&trxp1=CPFP%2D10211&trxp2=0&trxp3=68529&btrx=BSMMP-7809

Hugs ~ I will be praying for you ~ Lace