Thursday, May 15, 2008

stacy

Well well well. My sister finally "got it".We talked for a long time again yesterday and I think she is coming around and taking the focus off of herself for a minute. I also realized that she does have some good friendships in GA but I don't feel they compare to the relationships I have with my church family especially my womens group and I don't think she has the peace in her life over many issues that I do ~like our brother.She also doesn't have chiari and all of you wonderful people -so I am ok that she lives so far away.She e-mailed me last night and asked me for advice about starting to read the Bible. Wow!!! That was pretty cool.
I think I am starting to get a bit nervous about surgery and probably even moving,we have been here 10 years.I was emotional yesterday and just didn't feel well. I asked Sierra after we moved and were a bit settled did she want to go get her nails done with me and that made me cry.I am so crazy about my daughter and I wish she could come to Colorado with us but it isn't right for many reasons so I guess I feel I want to spend what time I can with her right now because none of us know what to expect I will be like for a time after surgery.
Michael loaded the trailer last night and is taking the first load over to the apartment today after he goes to the church and picks up our rent check.We are going to be outta here in nothing flat tomorrow.Michael pulled out the washer and dryer for me to "clean" up a little bit so he could move them-oh my gosh-it was nasty.I was fixin to take the vacuum down and use it and it doesn't wanna "suck"stuff up so that sucks.I know we will get things taken care of. They are not calling for any rain this weekend so that is wonderful.Our dining room table and patio furniture will be delivered to the apartment Saturday and they even put everything together for us.How wonderful is that?!
I hope you all are doing well. I was thrilled to finally hear how Dee is doing yesterday.My blog is very plain right now but for me at this time is serves it's purpose.I am thankful for you guys and your blogs,it really gives me something to look forward to each day. So blog away fellow chiarians,blog away.
Lolo

No comments: