Monday, May 12, 2008

busy

We are busy here. It looks like we may be moving this weekend now. I wish some one would make up my mind~ like my husband~
Saturday night I was able to go to the party with Michael. It was nice until the cell phone rang.
Jayme had an issue with her boyfriend. They got into a fight over who was cheating on who,she slapped him,he went outside with a knife and a hammer and according to the insurance company TOTALED her truck.So we were called away from the party to go to Jayme's rescue.When we got there the boyfriend was on his way to jail and he still sits there today.It was late when we finally got home Saturday night and we had Jayme in tow since she was mad at her mom for having the boyfriend arrested. She spent the night and the next thing you know she's gone but later calls and wants to move back in with us.Mind you we are moving into a 2 bedroom apartment any day now and I am having brain surgery in less than a month.I don't know where she thought we were going to put her but thankfully her mom said NO. Not that we wouldn't have her but this moving back and forth just isn't going to work and I am not feeling I am going to be in any position to babysit her.
Mother's day was nice. Michael ,Josh and Sierra went shopping and got me somethings I wanted for the apartment. A coffee pot,new pot's and pan's,canisters that kind of thing. We went to church,to lunch and than took a nap.
Today I have been packin,cleanin and watching the daycare darlings.We lost power for a little while this morning.Don't know why~ there were no storms or anything,however it came back on before any kids showed up so that's all that mattered to me.
I got a letter in the mail this weekend that our insurance company approved the surgery,something I had not even put any thought into so I am so thankful someone else did. I was actually excited when I read it.Just one less thing to worry about. Friday I saw my regular Dr. and he said I am good to go for the surgery. He said he was looking forward to doing my after care since I am his first chiari patient. He and Dr.Oro have spoken so I think everyting there is under control.
What kind of things do I need to take with me to the hospital? I'm sure for a while I will be in a lovely hospital gown. Will I be able to brush my teeth and stuff?

No comments: