Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Friday

So as you can tell from yesterday's header~I don't know how to spell.
I'm telling you it has been an awful week.
So yesterday I blacked out. I got up from the floor pretty fast to get onto one of my darlings and that's all I recall for just a few seconds. I saw light and grey sqwiggles (sp) and than I found Lily~the little darling who was giving me fits.I tryed to recover with putting a cool towel on my face and neck and laying down but it was almost as though I could feel another spell coming on again.I had major balance issue after this and than my cell phone rang-it was Josh-I freaked out just started crying and knew I couldn't talk I needed Michael to come home.This morning I am oh so weak and have the shittiest(is that a word?) taste in my mouth.
Ganna rest before daycare darlings arrive.

No comments: