Friday, May 30, 2008

leaving in 2 days

I'm feeling ready to go people.
I am not~and I am happy to say~ feeling oh poor me.I am going through this surgery for a reason~ a reason I may not totaly understand at this point but God does and right now that is good enough for me. I had my little freak out moment when I blacked out last week and I cryed and cryed.Today because of many of you and you support and kindness and our Lord above I am really feeling a peace. I certainly don't think it is going to be peaches and cream but it will be what I make it.
I have had some really bad days and I think I will again but I am thinking my attitude and faith in the Lord is going to set the tone for things to come.I do want to work out again and laugh with my family. I've always been the family jokester so they have been kinda lost. I want to go for walks or to the movies and get back to that pretty awesome "teacher" I have once been to these little darlings.
So we are on our way Sunday morning.
I will share every bit of the way.
Love ya

No comments: