Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm ready to go

Let's go already.
We would go ahead and go but we gotta wait on mom who won't be ready til tomorrow!! She had to work half a day today and than needs to pack and do her thing so we will wait.
I went to breakfast this morning with 4 ladies from the womens group I am in at church. Michael went to the store and bank and did the last minute things like that that needed to be done. I go my hair cut SHORT yesterday. I think she used a number 2 on the back and sides so maybe that will help Dr.Oro out a bit. Ha!
Kinda seems like it is going to be a long day. I was really hoping not but yeah,I think it is.
Michael will be updating this for me next week. He is a bit slower than I with this so bear with him.I know he will get out what is important.
Enjoy your day!!

No comments: