Thursday, May 22, 2008

it's rainig

It's raining here in my neck of the woods today.I love the rain just not real crazy about lighting.
Michael let me ramble on last night so I got a few thoughts and feelings off my chest.Even though he didn't really talk back I think it helped.Right this minute I am feeling a bit better than I did yesterday. One of the nice things today is that school is out for one of my daycare parents so instead of expecting my first daycare darling at 6:30 I have an extra hour before any darlings get here. Michael thought I should of tryed to sleep inn but I have my routine so I declined.
One thing I hadn't thought of for before surgery is~ not to get sick with the flu or sinus infection or just any bug for that matter before hand.I hate to go and be ready for the BIG day and be turned away because I am under the weather. So I plan on just resting alot this Memorial weekend.I have no plans for the long weekend and don't want to make any.Just laying around and getting my witts about me sounds so good!!
The new apartment is still good good good with just one little complaint-our upstairs neighbors. I can deal with the fact that there is at least 6 people up there and the noise of walking/stomping across the floor the issue I have is ~ I have tryed to go sit out on the deck at least twice now and found a big mess on my deck from them. Our first sunday here I went out to enjoy the deck and had kitty litter falling all over me from them sweeping the deck I guess and than the baby dropped her bottle/cup and I got covered in milk.When they realized what had happened ~Debbi~ came down the next day with a hanging basket and an apology. Last night I went out to enjoy the deck and relax from the day only to find ashes and chocolate milk all over my new patio furniture and cushions. I mean the milk was in puddles. I must admit I was pissed.I had a bad day yesterday and finding that made me crazy.when Michael got home he went up there and had them come down and clean the mess they had made.Of course they are sorry and again I accept the apology however I'd like not to find that again.

No comments: