Thursday, May 8, 2008

my a/c works

The a/c works now! That cool air feels soo good. I was starting to question wether I thought we would end up paying any rent for the next few weeks we are here.
Going to my regular pcp tomorrow to go over the MRI result's as he see's them and for the pre-surgery physical and history~whatever that is.I am ready to get the show on the road. I am hoping the 8 hour drive to Colorado with my mom will be uneventful. She smokes ALOT so I am hoping Michael can deal with that and not get to fussy. My dad will be driving himself which is a good thing I think since he and mom have been divorced for like 38 years. They promise not to get ugly with each other. We will see if mom can keep her end of that deal. I think I am almost more worried about Michael than myself,after all I won't know what is really going on and Michael gets to deal with the 2 of them.
The little darlings are doing well. They have been so loud this week and all I keep thinking is that this can not happen once we are in the apartment and I go back to work.The girls are going to get their nails polished after nap time so that should be fun. I don't know how the parents would feel if I sent the boys home with their nails polished so I will do my best to explain to a couple of 16 month olds why Lolo can't paint their nails. That should be fun as well.
Not to much going on for the weekend. Michael and our kids are going to go to breakfast and shopping for Mother's day Saturday morning and Saturday night Michael's boss is having a party which I will try to go to for a while. I don't do well in the evening but this is important to my Michael so I am going to do the best I can.
Have a great pain free day,
Lolo

No comments: